- Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, all monetary amounts referred to in this Agreement are in GBP.
- All costs are plus VAT at the standard rate.
- Any work requested outside of the original scope will incur an extra charge at £50 + VAT per hour. This includes but is not limited to: meetings, fabric sourcing and organising, breakdown of fabrics and consumption, phone calls in excess of 10 minutes, liaising with external consultants, models and agencies on your behalf and any other work directly related to your project.
- Prior to commencement of the Services, the Client shall make an advance payment of 50% of the Cost (the “Deposit”) to the Contractor.
- The Contractor shall invoice the Client for the remaining 50% of the Cost on completion of the Services as itemised in the Invoice Points.
- Invoices submitted by the Contractor to the Client are due upon receipt and before dispatch/collection by the Client.
- The contractor will be reimbursed from time to time for reasonable and necessary expenses incurred by the Contractor in connection with providing the Services of this AGreement. The Contractor will only be reimbursed for the following expenses:
- Packaging and dispatch
- Travel expenses if work or meetings are held at a different location to the Contractors place of work
Place of business
- The Contractor will perform all services and meetings at the Contractors specified place of work unless the Client and Contractor have arranged otherwise. In the circumstances of the Contractor travelling to a different location for meetings or work to the benefit of the Client, the Consultant will charge 50% of the hourly rate for time spent travelling.
- Upon completion or termination of the scheduled work, the Client will arrange a collection of all fabrics, trims, and samples from the Contractors place of business within 14 business days unless agreed otherwise.
- The Contractor reserves the right to dispose of any items not collected within 1 month.
- The services we carry out are subject to the design concept along with reference images or sketches being supplied by the client.
- It is the clients responsibility to supply all raw materials. Unless agreed otherwise with Intimate Apparel Samples Ltd.
- Fit Models are arranged and paid for by the client.
- Fit comments and change requests during a fit assessment will be documented by Intimate Apparel Samples Ltd and agreed to by the client or client representative. No further changes can be made unless agreed to by Intimate Apparel Samples Ltd in writing and may incur an additional fee.
- All changes must be agreed in writing between the client and Intimate Apparel Samples Ltd. This includes any changes to the raw materials, technical aspects or the design. This also includes changes involving dates, quantities or any other expectations.
The work is invoiced for at certain points throughout the development process. The invoice points below are based on a standard full scope of work which entails the full service. Depending on the services required for your project the invoice points may differ slightly.
- INVOICE POINT: 50% deposit for base fee before commencing with project
- INVOICE POINT: Typically after a fit assessment, and on completion of each cycle of development. Each cycle usually includes patterns, construction, specs and fittings, either in its whole form or as amendments.
- INVOICE POINT: Grading work
Any deposits paid will be deducted from the relevant invoice.